Our school is vibrant, and genuine work-related learning and ambition is at the heart of this. As a student you can take ownership of your career plans and demonstrate engagement and enthusiasm. All students leave school progressing confidently into their plans which are realistic, well researched and ambitious.
We support students with their plans in relation to careers and employability including (but not limited to):
- Identifying strengths and skills
- Post 16 options
- Helping students to link to employers through work experience and volunteering opportunities
- Employability skills (support with interviews and applications)
- Signposting students and parents to career resources and pathways
All students will be seen individually for careers coaching sessions whilst studying at Digitech and will receive an individual action plan.
Students are encouraged to undertake careers research and be curious about their options. The following websites may help with research.
- Your name and address
- Contact details
- Whether you are in education, employment or training and the name of the provider.