Interactive Digital Media and Multidisciplinary Arts Diplomas in partnership with boomsatsuma
- Accreditation through Cambridge Technical Diplomas
- 100% coursework based
- Equivalent to 3 A levels/ Extended Diploma.
- Students are encouraged to choose units that allow them to develop their individual interests as well as gaining a grounding in a breath of skills.
- Both courses are great progression to apprenticeships, further education including university and art foundation
- The average diploma grade at Digitech in 2018 was a Distinction.
- Courses run over three days with an additional studio day or work experience day
- 1-1 careers coaching and academic tutoring
- Resits in English and maths offered
- Units to suit YOU
Film-making; Art and design in context; Exhibiting and presenting art work; Fine art; 2D and 3D; CAD; Photography, Illustration; Graphic design; Web design; Events management
Interactive Digital Media in partnership with boomsatsuma
On this course you’ll develop your skills across a number of media disciplines including photography; film-making; graphic design; advertising; digital animation and audio visual media.
The course is built around projects which are designed to reflect practice in the professional work place. Often you’ll be working with real clients on real commercial projects.