At Digitech Studio School we have high aspirations and expectations for our students and we believe that no child should be left behind regardless of their background. We strongly believe that through hard work, commitment to learning and continually raising aspirations we can make the difference between different rates of success with students at our school.
Are you eligible?
You are eligible for your child to receive free school meals if you receive:
1. Income Support
2. Job Seekers Allowance (income based – not contribution based)
3. Child Tax Credit (but not Working Tax Credit) and your annual income (assessed by the Inland Revenue) does not exceed £16,190.00
4. Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1995. The ‘Guaranteed Element’ of Pension Credit
To apply for Free School Meals Entitlement you can:
* Come in to the school’s reception and a member of staff will be able to help you complete a form and check your evidence
* Apply online with South Gloucestershire Council – using this link (http://www.southglos.gov.uk/advice-and-benefits/benefits/free-school-meals/)
N.B. This is an external link.